Are you ready to “CLEAN” up your diet? <--- CHECK out the GIVEAWAY at the very bottom!
If you are on my Facebook page, I’m sure you have seen me RAVE about the powers of eating clean. I have ridden the diet roller coaster for as long as I can remember… from fads, to gimmicks, all the way to borderline eating disorders. Let’s just say it’s been a bumpy ride, but clean eating is changing all of that. It’s not a diet, it’s not a fad, and it doesn’t include deprivation. Clean eating has changed my relationship with food and it can do the same thing for you!
Nutrition is 80% of the health and fitness battle, to reach those big goals we are going to have to make some changes. Everyone has their own view of what they consider "eating clean". Some people will be more strict than others depending on their goals (which is fine). You need to find out what works for you and your body. As long as you are making healthier choices for you and your family - you are moving in the right direction.
This planner will help you get started! Here is what is included:
- Clean eating principles: This will tell you EXACTLY what clean eating is, as well as what you should and shouldn’t do!
- 7 Day Meal Planner: Here you can plan all your clean meals for the week: breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner, and snack* (*optional)
- Monthly Dinner planner: this is a great calendar for planning your family dinners!
- Clean Food Shopping list: This is a list of the most common clean foods (*note- this is NOT a complete list of ALL clean foods)
- Blank Grocery list: Go in the store PREPARED! After you plan your meals, make your list and SHOP
- Kitchen Inventory: 2 pages, this is to keep an active inventory of your pantry, fridge, and freezer.
- Blank Recipe Cards: Keep track of your FAVORITE clean eating recipes! This sheet has two blank recipe card template for you to fill out and add to your recipe selection!
- Recipe Page: Have a more detailed recipe? This single page will get the job done! Write all your favorite recipes out and put them in your binder!
- Recipe Cover Page: This page is the cover if your recipe binder
- Breakfast Meal Options: 5 pages, 22 options
- Lunch Meal Options: 7 pages, 22 options
- Dinner Meal Options: 9 pages, 30+ options
- Snack Options: 5 pages, 28 options
- Infused Water Recipes: 4 pages, 30+ options
- Meal Planner Cover page
- Instruction Sheet (3 pages)
- Once your payment has cleared a file download link will automatically be sent directly to your inbox. This is the email address associated with your paypal account (generally the one you use to log in with). If you are unable to find the the email to download or you have any other problems feel free to contact me by email MelissaMorris@CoachMMorris.com OR on Facebook
- Once purchased, these pages can be printed over and over on 8.5 x 11 inch paper.
- These files are sent electronically in a zip file. You will need to "unzip" the folder to view the files. This will not require any additional software unless you are downloading onto a smart devise. In that case you will an app that extracts/unzips folders. All computers come standard with the capability of doing this.
- Please make sure your PDF reader is up to date before viewing/printing to ensure no loss of quality, font distortion, or other visual issues.
- This file is for personal use only. You may not forward, share, sell or distribute the file. It is for non-commercial use only. To Insanity And Back retains all rights.
- Check the FAQ for more questions and answers.
- Due to the personalized nature of my products, I am unable to offer refunds or accept returns. Digital items are not tangible items that can be sent back to me, so please make sure to read the listing details to make sure that what you're ordering is right for you. That being said if you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason please contact me. I will be happy to work with you resolving any issues.