- 1 Empty (CLEAN) milk or water jug
- 1 Strand of 20 count white lights (preferably with a white cord)
- 1 hat (I got mine from dollar tree)
- Acrylic paint: I used Black, Orange, and Pink
- At least one paint brush
- Spray clear coach (to seal the acrylic)
Ready to get started?
- Take your clean milk jug and cut a small slit in the back of it.
- Get out your acrylic paint and paint your face (you can google ideas... I went for a "less is more" simple look, but feel free to get CREATIVE!!)
- After the acrylic dries (it shouldn't take too long) spray the face with clear coat
- Once it is completely dry, stuff the lights through the slit you cut in step one and then place the hat on the top.
*You can always run the lights though the top of the jug as well, but I think it looks nicer coming out the back. Also depending on the size of the hat you get you may need to hot glue it. I find the ones from dollar tree run a little smaller so they fit tight with no glue needed.