21 DAY FIX - Lose up to 15 lbs in 21 daysWednesday, January 22, 2014
What makes 21 Day Fix different than anything you have ever seen? Simple! You know how most workout programs come with a nutrition guide that takes you days to read and then you spend a ton of money on groceries to try a follow the nutrition guide? Well that's just not the case here. The food is easy to shop for, prep, and eat. It's unique focus on portion control allows you to design your Color Coded Food Plan (based on your needs) using special 21 Day Fix Portion Control Containers. If it doesn't fit in the containers, then you can't eat it. If it does, eat it! Simple! With this unique nutrition plan you can eliminate counting calories, carbs and points. Treats (like dessert & Wine) are also incorporated into the plan. So there are literally no foods that are off limits... it's all about moderation!
So what about the workouts?! This program consists of 7 different 30 minute workouts, that are done for a three week period. All the workouts are very simple not overly choreographed , so anyone at any fitness level can jump in, and get incredible results. Workouts include upper body work, legs, cardio, cardio with weights, pilates and even yoga. There is something for every single day to help keep your body from plateauing.
Want to complete program BREAKDOWN? Check out the FAQ PDF for all Details!
Ready to CHECK it out yourself? JOIN my EXCLUSIVE group "Getting "FIX"-ed" and let's do this TOGETHER! ACT fast... sumer is coming and I am telling you... this program is going to be a GAME changer for SO many people! One of my coaches is down 16 pounds in just 12 days, another lost 9 in 21!! CLICK HERE to download a group details sheet, or join the event and CONTACT me for the details!
1. How much will the 21 Day Fix Cost? The 21 Day Fix will start out at $58.85 for the Base Kit, and the Challenge Pack will only be $140!! That’s like paying $10 for the 21 Day Fix Base Kit when you buy Shakeology. Apply below to get in my test group to order before it sells out on the 3rd the challenge pack will go up to $160 after February 28, 2014.(see the complete pricing breakdown below!
2. What is included? In the Basic 21 Day Fix: You will receive 7 workouts on 2 DVDs Dirty 30 workout, Total Body Cardio Fix, Upper Fix, Lower Fix, Pilates Fix, Cardio Fix, Yoga Fix. Plus the nutrition guide with 7 containers that are essential to following the plan. You will also get a workout calendar, 3 day Quick Fix that Autumn uses for photo shoots, an eating plan, and 24/7 Online support, and a shaker cup.
3. What does the nutrition plan look like? The nutrition plan was one of the easiest things I have ever seen. No food is off limits because everything was in moderation. The food was easy to shop for, prep, and eat and you are allowed Shakeology. When you order the 21 Day Fix, you receive portioned food storage containers that are measured out for the perfect portion. You don’t have to count calories, macros, or anything. It’s planned out all by containers. The containers are easy to carry with you, and they are microwave and dishwasher safe!
4. Can I modify meal plans for my needs (vegan, vegetarian, breast feeding, etc)? Yes, yes, and yes. The meal plan can be adapted to meet your needs, and there are directions on how to do so included with the materials you’ll receive when you order the 21 Day Fix.
5. Can I have a cheat meal? You just don’t want to stuff your face. You can have a treat a few times week, and she does break down how to include for something like pizza or lasagna.
6. What results can I expect? People generally lose 10 15lbs!! It isn't a starvation or quick fix type of program either. You can lose 10 15lbs and keep it off when you practice the healthy habits you learn in those 21 days.
7. What are the workouts like? They are 30 minutes long and vary daily. Autumn Calabrese is the trainer, and the set is very light and fun. Each workout is intense and necessary to your results. Two of the things I love about the 21 Day Fix is 1) Autumn is a stickler for proper form to help you get the most out of every move and not risk an injury, and 2) the modifications are awesome. She is very specific about how to modify moves, and there is a modifier in every workout. She is working too…I hate it when they are over there all perfect and barely breaking a sweat. The modifier is giving it her all, and I loved that.
8. What equipment will I need? You’ll need a set of dumbbells or a resistance band. I suggest dumbbells over bands though. Bands are not always used. I started with a set of 5 lb weights and 10 lb weights.
9. Can I do the 21 Day Fix more than once? Definitely!! I think it should be! The behaviors learned in the 21 days should become habits you can continue as a healthy lifestyle, and that is why the program is 21 days not because it’s too extreme.
10. Is it like the Reset? Nope. The only similarity they have is that both are 21 days. It is nothing like the Reset.
11. Who is the 21 Day Fix for? Honestly anyone, and I don’t say that about any other workout so I’m serious and genuine when I say anyone can benefit from the 21 Day Fix. The meal plan is flexible enough and there are enough modifications a beginner, even a beginner that is obese, could do this workout with their doctor’s consent. Someone at an intermediate level will love this program because it offers a challenge without wanting to quit, and even an advanced exerciser can benefit from the 21 Day Fix. It is also great for men or women.
12. When will 21 Day Fix Be Available? The 21 Day Fix will be available February 3rd, 2014. You will be able to order it directly from this web site. However, as in the past, every hot new workout from Beachbody is typically sold out within 3 to 5 days. So in order to get 21 Day Fix before everyone else, follow the steps below:
- Join my team for free! This will get you access to our private 21 Day Fix Facebook Test Group. If you are already working with a coach, please contact your coach first and inquire about their groups. If you have a coach but aren't happy and would like to change to my team CLICK HERE
- Fill in the form below to get notified via email as soon as 21 Day Fix becomes available.
Autumn Calabrese is a celebrity fitness trainer and national-level bikini competitor. A rising star in the fitness community, she's made a name for herself by helping people lose weight and get fit through simple portion control and consistent exercise. Autumn holds personal training certificates from the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) and the American Fitness Professionals & Associates (AFPA). Her supportive, motivating style has made her a highly sought-after expert among celebrities and the fitness industry.