- Olive Oil Spray (Pure Olive Oil)
- ingredients: veggies, meat, cheese, more veggies, avocado, here is where you get creative….you add anything you want/love
- 14 egg whites and 4 whole eggs
- Dash of sea salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Coat a 12-muffin tin with a small amount of olive oil spray to prevent sticking.
- Chop all of the ingredients up and fill the muffin cups about 1/2 full
- whisk egg whites and whole eggs & Dash of sea salt and pepper in a bowl. With a measuring cup pour the egg mixture slowly into each muffin tin. Egg mixture should fill tin the rest of the way. Bake for 30 minutes or until muffins have risen and are slightly browned. Serve.
P.S. My FAVORITE combo is mushrooms, spinach, & onion!