From some of the messages I get... I know there are quite a few of you that are following my blog and have been bitten by the same OCD bug that now DRIVES me. Whether you are a stay at home Mom or a working MOM running your business is all about BALANCING your day. Trying to organize everything is madness... I mean where do you start? You don't need an AMAZING upline to have a killer business... you just need DRIVE & a LIST.
Here recently I found myself without a printer and I know MANY of you may be facing that situation as WELL!! Printable's are AMAZING but let's just say it's not an option for you. HERE is where I started, now it's time to get back to my roots --->There is also a printable (I seriously couldn't help myself hahah) BUT... here is how you can create your OWN master lists.
Grab some graph paper and a pen, that's all you really need (or snag the PDF download at the end of this post!!)
Section one (the left task panel) is basically your 30 day guide to what you NEED to get done! Start by making a list of your daily priorities based on importance. For me here is how my day shapes up...
A. Yellow: 3 Vital Behaviors (working out, drinking shakeology, and personal development)
B. PINK: Live posting (all networks) ---> these are the groups and networks I go live on.
- Challenge group- I usually always post live to my challenge group because I create daily images to go with the posts.
- Team group Check-ins- Here is where I check in with all my team groups for news, updates, questions, problems, etc.
- Instagram- I honestly have to remind myself to post here. I don't really use instagram as much as I do facebook, pinterest, & blogger.
- Page: I use the FB post scheduler to schedule almost ALL of my page posting. If you don't know hot to schedule your posts on a facebook fan page click HERE.
- Personal: I use hootsuite to schedule all of my personal profile posting (quotes, images, etc.). If you want to have the ability to schedule images (on your personal timeline ONLY), you must have your account linked to twitter in addition to facebook.
- MY groups: Images don't schedule well in groups with hootsuite so I usually limit these posts to text or links. I usually only use this for scheduling posts to my coaching team group and my support group. ON occasion I will also use it on coach training groups, challenge groups, and free weekly groups!
E. RED: This section is completely about pinterest the boards I want to pin to!
F. Purple: New contacts <---LETS face it, this business is all about reaching out to new people. Here is where I stay accountable for moving my business forward by setting a daily goal of 3 new contacts, friends, or clients.
G. GREEN: Household CHORES! Ok so who doesn't have these?? This is pretty much a list of the tasks I want to accomplish everyday.
This is my weekly (DAY by day) posting schedule theme... SS is weekend (Saturday/Sunday). Here is where I plan the posting content for my coaching team group and my support group. I use hootsuite to schedule these posts in advance and tend to share posts that are either text or link. You can share social networking information, program information, nutrition advice, etc. This is where you get you MASTER plan for your group posting!! <---REMEMBER: if you fail to plan you plan to fail! I love having a GREAT posting schedule and a topic THEME!!
Here is where you plan your blog post topics! You don't have to post everyday but you DO have to make a consistent effort to show up! Start out striving for ONE to TWO new posts each week and build from there!
What I like to call the "SECRET sauce" to your business moving FORWARD!! Not hitting success club? LOOK at your daily activities? Are you moving forward or BACK... seeing everything laid out on one sheet is a great way to see what you are actually doing, and the reasons you are not hitting success club and areas you MAY be slacking!!
|I did have a newsletter section to this original hand drawn page |
BUT I incorporated it into my weekly group posting schedule.
Get your now by instantly downloading your copy with the link below or view the file on Dropbox
SHARE your thoughts on this concept in BELOW! I would love to hear what you think! #TOGETHERweAREbetter
|The downloaded version will be blank in the left side panel for you to create your OWN awesome lists!|