Yesterday I had a bag of wings in the freezer that needed to be used so I decided to try something new. ON the norm if we have wings they are generally being grilled, but I have been on the lookout for a KILLER baked recipe for MONTHS... let's just say I think I finally found a WINNER!
I will apologize in advance for my pictures! I just snapped a few with my cell phone and I should have gotten out my camera!! Even though the pictures do not do these wings justice I will say they were a FAMILY favorite! The skin was still crispy, the meat fell right off the bone, and the FLAVOR was amazing! At the end of the night there wasn't a wing left haha
So here is what you need to...
- 1 Bag Frozen wings (thawed)
- Seasoning of your choice
- Sauce of your choice
- Pre-heat oven to 375
- Place thawed wings on broiler pan & add your seasoning (salt, pepper, etc.)
- Bake wings for 40 minutes
- Turn oven to broil HI
- Broil wings for 10 minutes on each side
- Remove wings from oven and toss in large bowl with your desired sauce. You can use BBQ, light Asian sesame dressing, HHot Sauce, etc.)
Try this out yourself and share how it worked out for you!