I'll be the first one to admit I have a planner addiction. Ever since I created my first business planner I have been hopelessly addicted to the structure of having a plan. BUT up until this point I have really only been creating business and fitness planners... WELL my friends that is all about to change! I'm officially going to be rolling out a NEW series of coordinating planners that are focused on everyday life.
The FIRST in this series is the "Life Planner" the BONES of the set. This is a yearly monthly weekly daily planner that will allow you to define your passion, priorities, and goals all while you track and manage your schedule. The BEST part about this planner is it can be used YEAR after year. You will literally never have to buy another planner again!
Ready to see the CONTENTS? (etsy link)
Ready to see the CONTENTS? (etsy link)
- Life Planner Covers: (multiple covers: front, back, and each Month)
- Yearly Overview Calendar: An overview of the year (includes 2015-2017)
- Yearly Dates To Remember: A place to list important dates, phone numbers, birthdays, trips, and more
- Yearly Plan (2 page layout)
- Page 1 Yearly Priorities and goals: What will you do this year and what are your top priorities? Here you can create a theme, focus, and plan for the year.
- Page 2 Vision Board: Use the vision board to place motivational quotes, images, plans, & dreams.
- Monthly Calendar: This is a two page format perfect for remembering important dates, events, meeting, or just writing out your daily workout.
- Monthly Goals and To do (2 page layout)
- Page 1 Monthly Goals: Plan your goals for the month, actions steps, and ideas for each.
- Page 2 Monthly To do List: List all the things you would like to accomplish for the month. (personal, work, home, family, & other)
- Weekly planner (2 page layout): Breakdown your week by the day. Plan your focus, schedule your day, note highlights, and brainstorm. (Schedule is hourly starting at 5 (AM or PM) and ending at 12 (AM or PM).
- BONUS Daily: Breakdown your schedule, to do’s, and focus. (Schedule is in 30 minute incriminates starting at 5 (AM or PM) and ending at 12 (AM or PM).
- Notes and Ideas (2 page layout): Keep track of all your monthly notes and ideas.
- Month in Review (2 page layout): Review your month. What did you learn, what are you grateful for, did you use your time wisely, how can you improve next month…
Like I said before this is the HEART of the set, and the first in the series! I will be releasing coordinating "add on" sets in the near future that you will be able to add to your "Life Planner". Here are a few of the upcoming sets in the works: Financial Planner, Household Maintenance Planner, Baby Planner, and MORE.
Ready to SNAG your Life Planner? Grab yours now for only $5
Life Planner OVERVIEW
- Notes/Goals/To Do's/MORE
- Multiple Printing Options
- Zip File Download
- PDF Format
- Full Page Size
- Use YEAR after YEAR
- Once your payment has cleared a file download link will automatically be sent directly to your inbox. This is the email address associated with your paypal account (generally the one you use to log in with). If you are unable to find the the email to download or you have any other problems feel free to contact me by email MelissaMorris@CoachMMorris.com OR on Facebook
- Once purchased, these pages can be printed over and over on 8.5 x 11 inch paper.
- These files are sent electronically in a zip file. You will need to "unzip" the folder to view the files. This will not require any additional software unless you are downloading onto a smart devise. In that case you will an app that extracts/unzips folders. All computers come standard with the capability of doing this.
- Please make sure your PDF reader is up to date before viewing/printing to ensure no loss of quality, font distortion, or other visual issues.
- This file is for personal use only. You may not forward, share, sell or distribute the file. It is for non-commercial use only. To Insanity And Back retains all rights.
- Check the FAQ for more questions and answers.
- Due to the personalized nature of my products, I am unable to offer refunds or accept returns. Digital items are not tangible items that can be sent back to me, so please make sure to read the listing details to make sure that what you're ordering is right for you. That being said if you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason please contact me. I will be happy to work with you resolving any issues.