This post is a BIT overdue since I have been wanting to get some new 21 day fix AND 21 day fix EXTREME printables released for some time. I guess better late than NEVER right haha... It's time to add EXTREME to our printable line-up.
The 21 day fix has SKYROCKETED to my all time favorite program due largely to it's simple yet effective nutrition plan and those handy color coded containers. Not only is the meal plan insanely amazing the workouts are equally gratifying (we are talking SERIOUS results!) making this the perfect program for ANYONE, from beginners to serious fitness enthusiasts. You can find more post about this program here on my blog or check the details out for yourself.
NOW they are kicking it up a notch and taking it to the EXTREME! Here is what you need to know about the LATEST version:
- This is NOT a beginner program: There will be a modifier, but if you are new fitness, you should start with the original 21 Day Fix.
- 3 different meal plan options to choose from (Energy Balance, Fat Burner, and Countdown to Competition)
- 7 brand-new, INTENSE workouts all 30 minutes in length
- Color coded containers to eliminate calorie counting, weighing, and guessing
- All of the 21 Day Fix Extreme workouts include weights or a band (the workouts were designed to be used with the pink band from Beachbody)
This one is similar to the original Fix meal plan. You plan out your breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as two snacks. The goal is to eat every 2-3 hours and use a variety of containers during your main 3 meals and fill in with leftover containers for your snacks.
This plan spreads your eating out across 6 meals, so you eat roughly ever 2 hours. However, you need to make sure you finish your purple and yellow containers before 6pm.
This is the strictest of the plans. You’ll spread your eating into 8 meals, roughly 2 hours apart. You’ll follow the Countdown to Competition plan for 2 days, then the Extreme plan for 1, routing throughout the entire 21 days.
4. 21 Day Fix: Classic Meal Planner
You plan out your breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as two snacks. The goal is to eat every 2-3 hours and don't forget to drink water! Mark off the containers you use at each meal/snack to track your container count. You can also track your daily water intake... EASY peasy....
5. BONUS: FIX worksheet
ENJOY!! If you have any FIX questions feel free to contact me! Don't forget to ask about details on my NEXT private Challenge group!